In light of the current global health issue, we have taken the decision to suspend our face to face advice sessions to help protect both our customers and our staff.
Customers requiring support with their benefit forms are advised to contact our advice line on 01226 240273
This service will be available Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm.
Who we are
DIAL is a local service supporting disabled people and their families in Barnsley. We provide free confidential information, advice and support to enable local people to live independent lives. Our team are down to earth and non-judgemental.
“Everyone has a friendly approach and makes you feel welcome and relaxed and that you’re not on your own”
Hello we are DIAL
– an organisation run by and for disabled people in Barnsley.
– using our experience and knowledge to get the job done.
– supporting you to get your voice heard and helping to improve services
We use our own experience and knowledge to support local people
and that’s how we can connect better.
More about DIAL
– we include everybody
– we listen to wht you need
– we are experts at what we do
– we are creative and try new things